Brush Pickup Service Resumes April 6th – October 26th
The Village of Cullom’s Brush and Branch pickup program will resume April 6th through October 26th, with Friday being the designated day for pickup from residents. Items should be placed out prior to 6:00 AM and requirements for pickup are as follows:
* All branches that have been cut, pruned and/or trimmed must be cut in lengths less than eight feet and placed in piles not higher than three feet, stacked in one direction with thicker ends facing the street. DO NOT cross stack branches.
* No stumps, root balls, potted plants and containers will be picked up.
* All grass clippings, leaves, corn husks, evergreen clippings, vines and small twigs must be place in manageable bags (33 gallons or less) or small containers (14 gallons or less). All containers used must have holes for water drainage. No items placed in large garbage cans will be picked up.
* Garden waste, including vegetable, tomatoes, cucumbers, melons, etc. will not be picked up.
* Walnuts must be place in containers no larger than a five gallon bucket.
* No boards, fence posts or construction material will be picked up.
* Branches, leaves and other yard waste generated by a private contractor, or individuals hired by residents or property owners do not qualify for the pickup program. Branches, leaves and other yard waste of this type must be properly disposed of by said private contractor or other private service and disposed in their own method.
* Bagged leaves only will be picked up through November 23, 2018
The Village of Cullom reserves the right to refuse pickup of brush in violation of the intent of this service.